We all love little kittens and puppies, because they are so cute until they grow up. You look at their funny and tiny faces, and you immediately feel happy.
Later they grow up and lose their childish cuteness, but they never stop being our good friends and faithful pets.
But, the owners of this dog are in no danger of seeing their pet get big and formidable!
He is only 10 weeks old, not much bigger than an apple, and weighs only 300 grams. Meet Tudi, a Chihuahua from Wroclaw who is probably the smallest dog in the world.
The smallest dog in the world! Tudi has fascinated the entire internet!
1. Although Tudi is only three months old and is developing absolutely normally, his size is very small. The height of the baby Chihuahua is only 6 centimeters.
2. Tudi’s owners have no idea what the dog owes such a small size to. And while the Chihuahua is one of the world’s smallest dog breeds, Tudi’s brother, who lives under the same roof with him, is quite normal-sized at about 1.5 pounds. And Tudi is several times smaller than his brother.
3. If Tudi continues to grow at the same rate as he is now, there is a chance that he will become a new Guinness World Record holder. However, it’s still too early to make such conclusions — Tudi must first become an adult dog, and there are two more months to wait.
4. Tudi is so tiny that he uses a bottle cap instead of a drinking bowl.
5. As a rule, Chihuahua dogs weigh between 2 and 3 kilograms. And such small dogs as Tudi are born very rarely.
6. Tudi only eats a few pieces of dry food all day.
7. Tudi’s owners have to look under their feet all the time to avoid stepping on the baby, because he has a beige color and blends in nicely with the color of the floor in the house.
8. Tudi is the size of a bill of 50 Polish zlotys. Currently, the smallest dog in the world is a long-haired Chihuahua named Boo-Boo, who is only 10 centimeters tall and weighs about 700 grams. Tudi has all chances to become the smallest dog in the world and get into the Guinness Book of Records.
9. Tudi has become a sensation among the friends and neighbors of the Teply family. Veronica, who takes care of the baby, complains that now girlfriends come to Tudi instead of her.
10. Tiny Toody fits completely in the palm of a man’s hand.