Although, these signs don’t just apply to chihuahuas 😆
- You’re rearranging your furniture to fit your chihuahua. More free space means fewer broken lamps and splintered drinks.
- You’ve already given up decorating your bed because there’s a «doggy plaid» on it all the time.
- Before you invite guests into your home, the first thing you do is disguise any traces of hair
- You no longer have a moment of privacy. Nowhere.
- You spend more money on a bag of dog food and treats than you do on a week’s worth of groceries for yourself and your husband.
- You no longer take care of your carpets because every corner of them has been frayed.