Cats, of course, are independent creatures, but only in spirit. But in fact many of them need our help, affection and attention. Street life is not sugar — look at the happy eyes of kittens, forever exchanged the streets for a warm home.
- Jerry lay in a box, covered in oil and fleas, when he was two weeks old. Look at him now
He is now 11 weeks old, healthy and floppy.
- he was crippled (apparently hit by a car) and almost fatally dehydrated. It’s been two months of caring
The doctors had to amputate one of her front legs and tail, but the kitty will live and be loved.
- revitalized and looking better
4. The first picture is not a kitten, but an adult cat. In six months in good hands she became herself
5. One-year-old Rei. She made it through.
6. Found in a box as a blind kitten. Since that day a lot of love has been invested in her
The owner says she has never been so attached to any pet
- Survived severe ringworm, and won. Thanks to the doctors.
8. Fefa almost lost her sight, and she had so many fleas on her that a couple of hundred remained even after the wash. It’s all over now.
9. Street Hilda was exhausted by childbirth
Six months later, you wouldn’t recognize her!
- This is how he was transformed at the shelter
Misa wasn’t looked after for 15 years, and now he has a decent pension
- One year behind.
12. no more sleeping under cars, now there’s a crib and a warm hostess
13. Found on Mother’s Day 9 years ago
14. Became someone’s best friend
15. Connie roamed in Thailand and now reigns supreme at home
16. Blocked the path of a car and didn’t leave until they took him inside
In a couple of years of a well-fed life, he had gained a little bit of weight.
- Mr. Cookie has been transformed by love