If you adore animals, get at least one purring machine. You’ll see, it won’t hurt your health!
Here are 10 good reasons why you should get a kitten!
1. Your heart will be healthy
Purring soothes and reduces anxiety and stress levels.
2. You will always have support.
When times are tough, cats help you cope with strong emotions like grief and sadness.
By the way, one study showed that these animals are great listeners.
3. You’ll get better at dating.
90% of women surveyed believe that men who have cats are more pleasant to date.
4. You’ll seem even smarter!
On average, cat owners have a fairly high level of education.
5. You’ll take care of the environment.
Cats leave a small carbon footprint and eat less than large animals.
6. You’ll have a great life partner
7. You will prove your modesty.
Yes, tailgates are not known for their levity. They know who to trust and who not to trust.
According to a study, people trusted by cats are coy introverts.
8. You’ll get a better night’s sleep
Interesting fact: women fall asleep better if it is the cat that sleeps on the next pillow, not the partner.
9. You will be protected from allergies.
Young children who grow up in a house with a cat have a better immune system and are more protected against allergies.
10. One day a cat might save your life
History knows many cases where cats have warned about a fire or a gas leak.
By the way, because they enjoy catching rats and other rodents, they also protect against diseases those can bring.
Now I’m thinking about getting a second cat!
If you adore animals, get at least one purr.
As you can see, it won’t hurt your health!
Share this information with your friends!