One of the things that we do to keep eyes of people from invading and spying on our yard or to just maintain privacy to our homes is putting up a fence. However, there will be times when putting up simple fences would look too boring to the eye. But there is no need to worry about it. Why? Because you only need a little dose of creativity and you can transform a boring fence into something worth admiring.
Below are some of the ideas that may inspire your fence-transformation project:
1. Turn your fence into a wall that your kids are allowed to write on!
2. Glue marbles to it and they’ll beautifully catch the light every afternoon.
3. Hanging old trays you’ll never use indoors is an elegant way to recycle them.
4. You can do the same with vintage china.
5. Old frames with fresh coats of paint perfectly complement small planters.
6. Mirrors not only make your backyard seem bigger, they’re also a beautiful touch.
7. Add an old window for an adorable effect.
8. Express your style by painting a fun mural on your fence.
9. Not only are these tin can planters adorable, they’re also super inexpensive!
10. These mason jar lights add just the right amount of ambiance to your backyard.
11. You can also cover your fence with hanging planters.
12. Opt for a more modern fence idea with recycled shutters.
13. Live near the beach? This surf fence is perfect!