Scott Walker is a young father from Kansas, USA was terrified when it came to his daughter’s well-being.
That day Molly was cranky also Scott had noticed she started to overheat. Concerned father decided to took off her socks and discovered something scary. Molly is not the only child in Scott’s family, he and his wife already have a daughter of the age of 3.
Scott decided to share his story on “Facebook”, he belived he should share what happened his child with fellow parents.
Scott noticed something was wrong with the baby’s toe, when he took off her socks, there was a swelling. A hair wrapped around Molly’s toe it also was cutting off the blood circulation.
This is called a hair tourniquet. Fortunately Molly’s mother has medical emergency superpowers and was able to remove the hair with tweezers and a magnifying glass within a few minutes.
This picture was taken about 45 minutes after the hair was removed. Unfortunately, the hair managed to cut all the way through Molly’s skin, completely around her toe, but it could have been worse had it gone much longer untreated, or if the hair wasn’t accessible.
The doctor told Scott it is a very common syndrome. The only solution he suggested was to check on baby’s toes.