The temperature in Pheonix has almost reached a record-breaking 122 °F (50 °C) recorded on June 26, 1990, and it’s becoming harder and harder to escape the insane heat. The flights are being cancelled, and things are literally melting.
Today it’s up to 116 °F (47 °C), and 168 °F (76°C) on the concrete. To illustrate just how bad the situation is we have collected some shocking images of things melting in Arizona.
Do you live there? Tells us how you deal with such high temperatures.
1. As Good As Oven
2. Why Complain When You Can Just Use Gloves?
3. Took Advantage Of The Heat In Scottsdale And Baked Cookies In The Car
4. Arizona Isn’t That Hot Hey Said, 120 Isn’t That Bad
5. This Plastic Mailbox Melted Due To The Heat In Mesa, Arizona
6. My Neighbors Put Up This Fake Rock Plastic Wall Over The Winter. It’s Slowly Melting Away In The Heat
7. Arizona Is So Hot Our Signs Are Melting
8. When It’s So Hot In Phoenix, Even The Street Signs Are Melting
9. Arizona So Hot Weather Map Almost Runs Out Of Colors
10. Puppy Feet Are Frying
11. It’s So Hot In Arizona Our Cactus Melted
12. Scorpions Get Hot Too! Woman Finds Desert Critter Taking A Dip In Her Pool