1. Some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.
2. It feels like the world is conspiring to bring the grumpiness out of you.
3. It can be impossible to suppress it rising inside you.
4. It can cause you to act out.
5. It can make you apathetic.
6. It doesn’t take much to suck you into the pit of grumpiness.
7. Sometimes close to nothing at all.
8. Other peoples’ incompetence feels unforgivable.
9. Even peoples’ positive attitudes grind your gears.
10. Basically every small offensive rockets you to grumptown.
11. The world is just too much for you.
12. You’re ready to curse it and everyone in it.
13. The rare occasion that you aren’t grumpy is a spectacular event.
14. But when it happens, it’s like a shiny ray of light in an otherwise dim world.